Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Of Promotions And Art

Well! Been a while yeah? I do apologize. Not much has been going on, but I shall make up for that with this post!

First things first. I have some awesome news for you guys! I was made Port Watch Section Leader of my DEP pool! :D What this means is that I am part of the DEP chain of command, and serve as a liaison between my 6 Future Sailors and the recruiters/superior DEP leaders. I've been basking in this glory all day.


OK, now that I've done my bit of bragging, onward to my Navy arts and crafts project.

So remember that sketch I posted? Well, now I had to get that onto that big piece of paper. Here are my tools for the job.


And so the mission begins...


COLORING! Seriously, who doesn't enjoy this?


Now, I could have just used markers and shit, but no. Being the dedicated Future Sailor that I am, I opted for...GLITTER GLUE. Fuck yeah.



And so 3 hours, a beer, and a Full Throttle later, we have ourselves a beautifully crafted masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment