Friday, November 30, 2012

It's Finally Time

I've been slacking, I know, but up until now there hasn't been much going on except for monthly DEP meetings, which have been rather uneventful.

But now all that's about to change. I ship out at 1000 for RTC Tuesday, after an overnight stay at Fort Lee. Not only am I leaving to start my life, but this will be the first time I've ever been on a plane. Too bad I can't have a beer on the flight and I'll have to pee in a cup for the millionth time upon arrival (I know they test for THC and all that but I don't want to take any chances).

I've been freaking out inside the past few days, but I think I finally got all that out of my system, and though I'm a bit anxious, I'm mostly excited about this. I can't help but grin all stupid when I'm asked about it. A co-worker yesterday commented that she hadn't seen me smile this much ever.

If I can find some time I may post again before I leave, but if not, thanks to all who have supported me. It means a lot. Really.

See y'all in a few months!

1 comment: